Subscribe:

Monday, November 5, 2012

A Brief History of Java

A Brief History of Java

java


In this article, I will tell you about the history about Java programming language. Now take a look about Java' history.

The Java programming language is a general-purpose, concurrent, classbased, object-oriented language. It is designed to be simple enough that many programmers can achieve fluency in the language. Java programming language was developed by Sun Microsystems. The Java programming language is related to C and C++ but is organized rather differently, with a number of aspects of C and C++ omitted and a few ideas from other languages included. It is intended to be a production language, not a research language, and so, as C. A. R. Hoare suggested in his classic paper on language design, the design has avoided including new and untested features. The Java programming language is strongly and statically typed. This specification clearly distinguishes between the compile-time errors that can and must be detected at compile time, and those that occur at run-time. Compile time normally consists of translating programs into a machine-independent byte code representation. Run-time activities include loading and linking of the classes needed to execute a program, optional machine code generation and dynamic optimization of the program, and actual program execution.
The Java programming language is a relatively high-level language, in that details
of the machine representation are not available through the language. It includes
automatic storage management, typically using a garbage collector, to avoid the safety problems of explicit deallocation (as in C's free or C++'s  delete). High-performance garbage-collected implementations can have bounded pauses to support systems programming and real-time applications. The language does not include any unsafe constructs, such as array accesses without index checking, since such unsafe constructs would cause a program to behave in an unspecified way. The Java programming language is normally compiled to the bytecoded instruction set and binary format defined in the Java Virtual Machine Specification. So, not more today. Thanks......

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You have mentioned good points on history of java..Thanks for sharing....
Java Online Tutorial

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...