Subscribe:

Thursday, November 1, 2012

How to Create a Guarantee Stamp with Photoshop CS6

How to Create a Guarantee Stamp with Photoshop CS6

Our next example is how to create a guarantee stamp. Now I will tell you, how to create a guarantee stamp.

At first, create a new workspace named "Guarantee Stamp".


new workspace


Now you will found a blank workspace. Here draw a oval by Ellipse tool and fill it with a choice able color. Then Rastarize layer. You can also use Gradient color in the oval. I am using Gradient color for this example. Now use Polygonal Lasso Tool. Create a tri-angle with the tool in a corner of the oval. After selecting some area of the oval, press right click into the selected area. And select Layer via Cut.
layer via cut in Photoshop


Now you will found a new layer in your layer palate. Now select the new layer. And press Ctrl + t. Then right click in the selected area and select 180° rotate. Now select Blending Options and select Color Overlay. Now choose a deep color from previous. And also give a shadow with Drop Shadow. Also select Outer Glow for giving some glow in the outline. And also select the Inner Shadow for giving some Inner Shadow. Now select the main layer which was in previous. Select the layer and go to Blending Options. Now select Inner shadow and mind it that you should match the angle with shadow. Now Type something and label this in the stamp. So, your stamp is ready.
guarantee stamp


So, have fun with this experience. Thanks......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that this is a great thing you're doing. It's very helpful and Informative.
Clipping Path

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...