Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

How to get backlinks

How to get backlinks

In this article, I will show you how to get free unique backlinks. In this matter, I will suggest you to follow the websites which are in the top position of search engine search result.

backlinks picture


Search any keyword in Google. You will found a result. See the top position website. Now open "www.opensiteexplorer.org" website in a new tab. Then copy and paste the top position website url. Now click the get link data button. And when you found a result then click the linking domain button and get the full linking domain chart. Now, you can also link with this websites and found your website as a high page rank website.



I am giving you a video for your help. If you fetch any problem watch the video. So, no more in this article. Have fun with SEO. Thanks......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you fetch any problem high pagerank backlinks watch the video. So, no more in this article. Have fun with SEO. Thanks......

albina N muro said...

try this site out !~ buy dofollow blog comments

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...