Subscribe:

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

How to Create A logo In Illustrator

How to Create A logo In Illustrator

In this article, I will show you that how to create a basic level logo in Illustrator.

At first, create a new workspace. And I know you can do this. Now create 3 box like this.


Then place them like this.
Then use the Direct Selection Tool and select the side like this.
 

Then do like this.

After this choose two end point of the line and join them. Create them like this.

Then create 4 box for making it 3d. Create it like this.


Now it is ready. And just color them and type a text. For creating more beautiful I am rotate this 45°. You can do this or not. It is your wish.




logo



And have a fun with this experience. Thanks......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...