Subscribe:

Monday, November 5, 2012

About SEO

About SEO

seo


SEO means Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization??? What is this?
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is depended on search engines. There are many search engines. But the biggest is Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask etc. Via this search engines people search their keywords for getting result. Then the search engine give him a result of related keyword websites. But in the first page, they give 10 result. Many people just see this ten but others are don't seen by people. For this, the owner of the websites want to get his website in top 10. For this, he use a method for getting his website in top 10. This method name is Search Engine Optimization or SEO. In this blog, you will found so many tutorials which will help you to get your website or blog in top 10 in search engine result. So, stay with us. And have fun with SEO. Thanks......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...