Subscribe:

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Main Body of A HTML Code

Main Body of A HTML Code

html logo

HTML is a easy language which is not as tuff as other language. For this it's body structure is not so tuff. Now I am showing you that how to create a HTML coding main body.


<html>

<head>

<title>-----------------------------------------------------</title>

<meta name="description" content="-----------------------------------------------------"/>

<meta name="keywords" content="-----------------------------------------------------"/>

<h1>-----------------------------------------------------</h1>

<h2>-----------------------------------------------------</h2>

<h3>-----------------------------------------------------</h3>

<h4>-----------------------------------------------------</h4>

<h5>-----------------------------------------------------</h5>

<h6>-----------------------------------------------------</h6>

-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
</head>

<body>
-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
</body>

</html>



It is the main structure of a HTML code. Now I am telling you about it's part.

Every HTML code is start with < > tag and close with </ > tag.
In the main part of the structure I am using <html>------</html> tag. It is the starting tag. And all other coding is stay into the tag. After it I am used <head>------</head> tag. What you used into this tag is used for heading. <body>------</body> tag is used for crating the page body. Means, into the tag, what you write is shown in the page.

N.B.: The green color code is optional for main structure. Means, you can use this or not. But I tell you to use the tags. Because it will to help you in SEO. For learn SEO visit our  about SEO Tutorial articles. Thanks......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...