Subscribe:

Thursday, November 1, 2012

How to Create A Button with Photoshop CS6

How to Create A Button with Photoshop CS6

In this example, I will show you, how to create a home button for a website.

At first, crate a new workspace in Photoshop CS6 named "Home Button".


new window in Photoshop CS6


Now draw a rectangle in the workspace. And Rasterize the layer. Now, use Gradient Overlay for Gradient color. You can use your own choice color.

gradient tool in Photoshop CS6


Now create a home icon and set it in a side of the button. Now select the icon layer and go to Blending Options. Select Bevel and Emboss. And also select Pillow Emboss. Ok.

bevel and emboss tool in Photoshop CS6

Then, Type Home in the right side of the button. Rasterize the type. Now our button is ready but what is forgotten. Yes. Outer Glow. For this go Blending Options. Select Outer Glow and choose a color. Ok.

home button


And now our button is ready for use. So, have fun with this experience. Thanks......
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really a practical and informative post for Photoshop. I read it and appreciate for this post. Thank you.
Clipping path

Lucia Stone said...

Wonderful Tutorial, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information .

Lucia Stone said...

Wonderful Tutorial, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information .

Clipping Solutions said...


Well.Thanks for sharing your experience.
clipping path service

Abdullah said...

In today’s online business along with the demand of clipping path services is increasing enough for online business, because nowadays there is a lot of competition in business. so, they online business have to focus on their own product, how well they can make their image and their web

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...