Subscribe:

Thursday, November 1, 2012

How to Crate a Navigation Menu with Photoshop CS6

How to Crate a Navigation Menu with Photoshop CS6

In this example I will show you that how to create a stylish navigation menu with Photoshop.

At first create a new workspace named Navigation Menu.


new workspace


(I am using a background color for your help.) Then create a rounded rectangle with the Rounded Rectangle Tool.(I am created 250*180 px) Then Rastarize the layer. Now load the rectangle and create a new layer. Use Gradient Tool from left sidebar. Choose the colors what you want for your navigation menu. Now Press Shift + Down Arrow 4 times. Then press Delete. And this is the main body of your navigation menu. Press Ctrl + D.
navigation menu


Type something what you want to involve into your navigation menu. Use gradient color in your text. Now draw a line by pen tool which stroke will 3 pt. Now leave it into the middle of two text. And do it for all. Now use Gradient Tool from left sidebar and use a color. Then load the line layer and gradient the lines. And your stylish navigation menu is ready. And now you can create a more beautiful navigation menu than this example. So,

navigation menu


have fun with this experience. Thanks......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really useful and informative tutorial. It helps me much. I appreciate your work. I will surely try this. Thanks for sharing this.
We are providing Clipping Path

phototrim said...

Wow! Really awesome. Thanks for sharing your collection.

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...