Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

5 Websites to Buy Facebook Friends, Fans or Likes

5 Websites to Buy Facebook Friends, Fans or Likes

Every individual and business man want to increase their facebook fanpage likes. For this you can try a way. But this is costly. For this you will spend money.

facebook


Here are some popular websites where you can buy Facebook fans:

Usocial FacebookMarketing – starting with $197, you get 1,000 brand new targeted fans. For $8997.30 as a limited time offer, they get you 250,000 brand new targeted and real Facebook fans to your existing account or new account, delivered within several months. They also have custom packages to deliver up to 20 million Facebook fans!

FacebookFans – Silver plan for $39.97, buy 1000 Facebook Fans where 1000 targeted real human visitors will be invited to your fan page.  In Gold plan, buy 5000 Facebook fans for $99.97.
  
Fanbullet – Starting at $79.95, will provide 1000 real and targeted Facebook Fans/ likes straight to your Facebook fan page within 2-4 weeks. Get 5000 Followers for $329.95 on your business or personal page within 4-6 weeks.

Webtraffic2010 – Starting at 300 fans for $14.99, and 10000 Facebook Fans for $409.
  
MyFBfans –  Starting at $29 for 2000 real fans, up to 50000 fans for $399!

So if you are ready to spend some money to increase your Facebook authority, than you know where to go. Thanks......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...