Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blogger Blog Not Appearing in Search Results

Blogger Blog Not Appearing in Search Results

You are started a Blogger blog, posted quality articles but still don't find it in the search results? Well, there might be enough reasons why its not showing up in Serps. One of the most common reasons is that none of your post titles appear completely in search results. Blogger blogs are configured in such a way that your blog title appears before the post title. That means, your post title is being truncated in Serps which results in either your posts being less ranked or not ranked at all.

So how to make post titles appear before the main title?

blogger search

Here's how:

1. Login to your Blogger account

2. Go to Template - >Edit HTML and then Click on "Proceed".

3. Find the following code:
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>

4. Replace it with this code:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;item&quot;'>
<title><data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/></title>
<b:else/>
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
</b:if>

5.   Save your Blogger template and off you go...

Note: Backup Template Before Edit HTML.

Since search engines need time to re-crawl your blog, you may not see the changes immediately. But once they are re-indexed, you will definitely see a jump in search rankings. So, try this method and see the difference. Thanks......

5 comments:

Bilder von said...

Fathers Day Messages
Fathers Day Cards
Fathers Day Images

Codex said...

great post man keep sharing your views

website

Unknown said...

women secret confessions at scary duniya. sexual content, secret confessions.

Robin Ahmed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin Ahmed said...

Your site is helpful.I have benefited a lot from this site.Hope for more.Thank you…..
Best SEO Team

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...