Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How Page Load Time Affects SEO and How to Tackle it

How Page Load Time Affects SEO and How to Tackle it

In this article I will tell you about the importance of a fast loading page. Your blog's load time is an important factor when it comes to search engine optimization. Search engines often ignore sites and pages that take more time to load. Crawlers have very less time to scan your entire blog and collect all the information within that period. If your blog keeps loading, it will force crawlers to collect limited data.
Nobody would wish to stay on a webpage that takes "hours to load". So how do you make website or blog pages load faster?

loading

 Here's how:

1. Bloggers default widgets are more SEO friendly.
2. Use third party widgets only if its necessary.
3. Never display more than 5 posts on your blog's homepage. The higher the number the longer it takes to load.
4. Re-size images before uploading.
5. Don't mess up your blog template with unnecessary JavaScript. If need be, try to put them at the bottom of the template.
6. Do not add Alexa widget on your blog. Alexa widget often puts your blog into an infinite loading loop.

These are some of the basic points to remember to keep your blog from losing life(if at all).

So, remember it and do this all for your website or blog. Thanks......

3 comments:

Bilder von said...

Fathers Day Greetings
Fathers Day Wishes
Funny Father's Day Cards

autoliker for facebook said...

Our Facebook Auto Like online tool and application also allow users to boost likes on their Facebook status by using the auto like application.

website

autoliker for facebook said...

website


Facebook auto followers of wefbee auto tools helps you to increase unlimited facebook auto followers. You can use wefbee FAF daily to increase your facebook profile followers free and fast and become vip user of fb.

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...