Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tips to Protect your Facebook Account from Hackers

Tips to Protect your Facebook Account from Hackers

With 1 Billion users, Facebook is literally a second home for hackers. They are constantly in the hunt of users who can easily fall prey to their tricks. Protect your information and be safe.
facebook hacked picture

How could they leave the number one social network from doing their dirty business? Once hacked, all your private information will be stolen. Thousands of Facebook accounts are hacked everyday and you could be the next one. Frankly speaking, Facebook does all that it can to protect accounts from being hacked.

Protection of your account is easy if you follow these simple tips to stay safe:

Create a strong password
Weak password is an invitation to hackers. Never use passwords which contain your name, phone number or any other identifiable words. Try to make it long, use numbers and special characters.

Use Secure Browsing
Activate secure browsing to keep your account safe and encrypted.

Go to Account Settings -> Security and select HTTPS.

End Active Sessions
This feature allows you to see the locations from where your account is being accessed. It helps in tracking any suspicious activities that may have happened without your knowledge. You’ll find this option in the same “Security” page.

Add Your Mobile Phone Number
Never ignore this step. It is likely that a hacker will change your Facebook password once he gains control of it. Adding your phone number will always let you regain access to your account. Just go to Account Settings -> Mobile and follow the instructions.

Activate Login Approvals
Activating login approvals will make sure add more security to your account. It will require a user to enter a code before signing in.

Uncheck “Keep me logged in”
If you access Facebook from multiple devices, try leaving this option unchecked.

Log Out
People are smart enough these days and never forget to Log out. If you thought logging out is not necessary? You may get hacked.

Delete Cookies
If you are accessing your profile from an Internet cafe or any other place, make sure you delete cookies. This will delete all the active sessions. In fact, you don’t even have to log out if you delete all cookies.

Remember this tricks, use this tricks and be safe. Thanks......

1 comments:

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...