Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How to Change or Remove Blogger Favicon

How to Change or Remove Blogger Favicon

When you open a website or a blog, you will see a small icon on top of the browser's tab. This icon is called as a Favicon. By default, Blogger blogs display an orange colored blogger logo, which may not be liked by many. So how do you remove or change it and add a custom favicon? Here I will give you a easy way. Which will help you to change the Favicon.

Here's How

1. Login to you Blogger Account

2. Go to Template ->Edit Html and then "Proceed".

3. Search the following code:

<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>

4. Paste the following code after it:

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="Favicon URL"/>

change favicon

Note: Don't forget to replace the "Favicon URL" with the actual path of the image.

If you don't replace the Favicon url, it can cause a blank place in the Favicon place. Thanks......

3 comments:

Bilder von said...

HSC Result Declaration Dates
SSC Result
HSC Result

Weblift said...

we prove lead generation services in singapore,customised software application development,mobile application development in android and ios app developer in singapore.

Weblift said...

we prove lead generation services in singapore,customised software application development,mobile application development in android and ios app developer in singapore.

Customised software development Singapore
Lead generation companies in Singapore
PHP web development company in Singapore
Social media marketing agency in Singapore
ios developer singapore

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...