Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How To Add Gadgets Above Blogger Header

How To Add Gadgets Above Blogger Header


In this post, I'll show you how to add gadgets above your blogger blog's header. These gadgets are useful in placing ads, social networking widgets, extra navigation links above the header.

You'll find that the region above header is locked and there's no way to add extra gadgets above it. So how do you unlock it? To achieve this, you don't have to make any major modifications here, one minor XML tweak and you're done.

Add gadgets above blogger header

Note: Backup your template.

1. Go to your Blogger dashboard
2. Now go to Template -> Edit HTML -> Click Proceed.
3. Search for the following code using CTRL+F

<b:section class='header' id='header' maxwidgets='1' showaddelement='no'>

4. Now change the value of maxwidgets to the number of gadgets you wish to add
5. Similarly, change the showaddelement value to ‘yes’.
6. Save the template.
7. Now go to the layout section of your blog.
8. You will see an extra ‘Add a Gadget’ button above the header.

That's it! So, have fun with this experience. Thanks......

2 comments:

Bilder von said...

10th Board Result 2016
SSC Exam Results 2016
SSC Result Declaration Dates

Codex said...

website

Users of this app can earn money from viewing the ads and by downloading the apps or by completing the offers which are required by the earning app. However, as per the latest update, the app restricts users by viewing the ad videos by setting the limits per users. However, users of Cash Pirate can still make some handsome cash through referral earning by referring their friends.

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...