Subscribe:

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How To Increase Alexa Ranking Of Your Blog

How To Increase Alexa Ranking Of Your Blog 

In this article, I am talking about the importance of Alexa ranking. Alexa has been ranking blogs and websites for more than a decade now. It ranks websites based on its traffic levels, and the incoming backlinks. So why is Alexa important and how do you increase your blog's rank?

alexa logo

Why Alexa Rank Is important
Webmasters and bloggers consider Alexa rankings before linking to your site (that precious backlink), submitting guest posts or following your blog. If you don't have a better AR, selling direct advertising on your blog would become difficult. Working on improving your traffic rank now, would reap you some great benefits in future.

How To Increase Your Blog's Alexa Rank

1. Install The Alexa Toolbar
Alexa gives more weight to visits that come from a browser which already has an Alexa toolbar installed. I don't know why, but it does. It helps them obtain users data, allowing them to calculate website rank based on blog traffic, upstream and downstream traffic and related links.

The first thing you need to do is to install this toolbar on your own browser as you are more likely to visit your own blog more than anyone else does. By setting your blog as your browsers homepage, you are actually visiting your site each time you open a new tab. Request your friends and family members to install Alexa toolbar and set your blog as their homepage.

2. Talk about Alexa
You can write a post on Alexa and let your regular readers know the importance of this toolbar. This way you are increasing your blogs rank along with theirs.

Well, that was simple... wasn't it? There's one catch though, installing Alexa does affect your browsers performance. So if your computer runs on a slow processor or if your Internet speed is slow, than I wouldn't recommend installing this Toolbar.

So, no more today about Alexa ranking. Thanks......
 

2 comments:

Bilder von said...

Fathers Day Gifts
Fathers Day 2016
Fathers Day qoutes

autoliker for facebook said...

website
We are now able to connect people, but make some new friends, share our pics videos and even video chat with people. So why not we all share some happy wishes of new year 2019 with our loved ones, such as 2019 Happy New Year Images HD for Whatsapp & Facebook DP on Coming New year 31 december. Wishes for 1st january messages facebook hike status profile pic cute photos image pictures sms.

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...