Subscribe:

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Java Code

Java Code

If you are a beginner in Java, I know you want to create something using Java. For this, I am giving you a sample code of a Sketch Pad. Now create your own paint board.

sketchpad

The code is here. Just type the code(or copy the code) in Eclipse. And run the project. Remember that the class name should match with the code.

//file: SketchPad.java
//author@Eather
import java.awt.*;
import java.awt.event.*;
import javax.swing.*;

public class SketchPad extends JFrame {

  public SketchPad( ) {
    super("SketchPad");
    Container content = getContentPane( );
    content.setLayout(new BorderLayout( ));
    final DrawPad drawPad = new DrawPad( );
    content.add(drawPad, BorderLayout.CENTER);
    JPanel p = new JPanel( );
    JButton clearButton = new JButton("Clear Pad");
    clearButton.addActionListener(new ActionListener( ) {
      public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) {
        drawPad.clear( );
      }
    });
    p.add(clearButton);
    content.add(p, BorderLayout.SOUTH);
    setSize(280, 300);
    setLocation(100, 100);
    addWindowListener(new WindowAdapter( ) {
      public void windowClosing(WindowEvent e) {
        System.exit(0);
      }
    });
    setVisible(true);
  }

  public static void main(String[] args) {
    new SketchPad( );
  }
} // end of class SketchPad

class DrawPad extends JComponent {
  Image image;
  Graphics2D graphics2D;
  int currentX, currentY, oldX, oldY;
 
  public DrawPad( ) {
    setDoubleBuffered(false);
    addMouseListener(new MouseAdapter( ) {
      public void mousePressed(MouseEvent e) {
        oldX = e.getX( );
        oldY = e.getY( );
      }
    });
    addMouseMotionListener(new MouseMotionAdapter( ) {
      public void mouseDragged(MouseEvent e) {
        currentX = e.getX( );
        currentY = e.getY( );
        if (graphics2D != null)
          graphics2D.drawLine(oldX, oldY, currentX, currentY);
        repaint( );
        oldX = currentX;
        oldY = currentY;
      }
    });
  }
 
  public void paintComponent(Graphics g) {
    if (image == null) {
      image = createImage(getSize().width, getSize( ).height);
      graphics2D = (Graphics2D)image.getGraphics( );
      graphics2D.setRenderingHint(RenderingHints.KEY_ANTIALIASING,
          RenderingHints.VALUE_ANTIALIAS_ON);
      clear( );
    }
    g.drawImage(image, 0, 0, null);
  }
 
  public void clear( ) {
    graphics2D.setPaint(Color.white);
    graphics2D.fillRect(0, 0, getSize().width, getSize( ).height);
    graphics2D.setPaint(Color.black);
    repaint( );
  }
}



And this it the code. So, have fun with your own application. Thanks......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Administrator

Hi, I am Eather Ahmed. I am so fond of new era computing. I like computer. I like it’s all magic. I want so much to earn a lot of money. And my one wish is earning from computer or

Eather Ahmed

internet. I want to create a game and earn a lot of money. Please help me about this matter. Because I am a Bangladeshi and in our country, we can’t do it all comfortably. And one thing, please bless me for this ambition.

And one thing is that you can also hire me as a freelancer. If you don’t like my work, you will not pay me. I am a Web designer, Graphic designer, SEO expert and I also fluent in English.

So, why you are waiting, hire me and get your work best from all.

Thanks...